This page is translated using machine translation. Please note that the content may not be 100% accurate.


Important Notice

Prospective Students


Undergraduate Students

In order to be admitted as an undergraduate student, ?uency in Japanese is required because class instruction is in Japanese. 
If you are interested in applying, please go to our Japanese website

Admission Information (Japanese only)

Graduate Students

Ehime University offers several graduate courses with instruction in English. Please go to the following sites to get more information.  The application process varies slightly with each course so be careful to read the directions carefully.

Graduate School of Agricultural Science (Master’s program)

?Graduate School of Agricultural Science (Master’s program)

Graduate School of Science and Engineering (Master’s and doctoral programs)

?Recruitment for April 2025 / September 2025 Admission
?Call for applications in Master/Doctoral Programs for September 2024 admission of Special Graduate Program on Disaster Mitigation Study for Asian students at the Graduate School of Science and Engineering
?Recruitment for April 2024 / September 2024 Admission

United Graduate School of Agricultural Sciences (Doctoral Program)

?United Graduate School of Agricultural Sciences (Doctoral Program)

Other graduate school programs are taught in Japanese and the entrance exam will be in Japanese.

Exchange Students

We have student exchange agreements with a wide range of universities.
For more information go here

If you want to apply as an exchange student you must apply through the international of?ce of your university. 
For more information go here.

Short-term Study Programs

Tuition & Expenses

Scholarships and Financial Support

Scholarships(Please select “English” from the “language “selection button on the linked page)

Tuition Exemption

For students with excellent academic records and for whom payment of
tuition fees is recognized as an economic hardship, a program has been
established exempting them from payment of tuition(all or half)or
allowing a postponement of payment.